Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 25th ride report


I got very little to report as I didn't turn my first pedal rev until 6:30 pm. One lap on dead dog and one on poison and I met the group on their way back to the cars. I'm gonna need a little help with the quote of the day. But I did get a chuckle out of seeing Kohlhardt's driver's side door wide open when I pulled in the lot and everybody gone. I pushed it closed but not locked, afraid to lock the keys in. Nice to know Red Top is still not a high crime zone... I also missed the apres after getting stuck out at Sourdude's house hashing over the "good ole days". Feed me some stories if you got 'em!
Random mtn bike shot by my dear old friend John Laptad (of Hood River), see more here:

Wed Sept 1st will be a TOWN ride, see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment